How do I obtain a license or permit for my business entity?

Once the business entity is formed or registered with the California Secretary of State it must obtain the necessary licenses and/or permits. The Secretary of State does not issue licenses or permits for business entities. Please refer to the CalGold (California Government: On–Line to Desktops) website for information about business license/permit requirements. CalGold’s online database provides links and contact information to agencies that administer and issue business licenses, permits and registration requirements from all levels of government.

mesaj başlat
merhabalar..kale koleji
size nasıl yardımcı olalım...